Expert in combustion engineering and R&D, founded in Finland 2015.
Areas of expertise:
- energy technology, especially fluidized bed combustion and
- R&D leadership & management.
17 years of experience on
- biofuel and waste fuel combustion in fluidized beds (CFB, BFB),
- fluidized bed management & troubleshooting,
- combustion and emission tuning,
- boiler designs to maximize availability and minimize emissions,
- fluidized bed material and ash handling,
- power plant safety and environmental management, including permitting,
- R&D work to realize ideas, including
- traditional R&D and incremental innovations, like new types of fuel feeding systems or heat exchangers, new fuels, new air systems,
- experimental R&D, including test methods & equipment for experimental R&D and
- radical innovations like pyrolysis and oxyfuel combustion.
And learning new things daily.
Flametech Oy – Flames that work.